Immediate Delivery Custom New Construction. Exceptional in every way. This home is for the person who wants the best of everything. Excellent Location with easy access to rt. 76, 476, the Pa. Turnpike. Approximately 20-minute commute to Center City via West River Dr. Lower Merion school district. Gladwyne elementary school, Welsh Valley middle school and Harriton high school. Large approx. 1 Â½ acre lot which could possibly accommodate a large pool, cabana, carriage house or additional garages. Gorgeous contemporary design, finishes and fixtures by Z Domus Designs of Philadelphia. Inspired and unique Family Centric floor plan with no waisted space. Front & back stairways and foyers. Top Quality construction including: Custom Wissahickon Schist stonework , "Inspire" Synthetic Slate roof with 50 yr. warranty and copper detail. Site finished wide plank White Oak hardwood flooring throughout first and second floors, extensive millwork, built-ins and solid wood closet organizers. Radiant in floor heating in lower level and garage which makes the home highly efficient. Engineered joists, sprayed insulation, upgraded gas and electric service to accommodate future needs. Amazing gourmet kitchen with handmade Lancaster County cabinetry with inset doors and custom butler kitchen/pantry. "Nest"/den open to kitchen with gas fireplace, accent wall, wet bar, beverage refrigerator and ice maker. Upgraded appliance package including commercial grade Wolf stove, Sub-zero, two Bosch dishwashers, Wolf coffee station, warming drawer, ice maker, wine/beverage frig and mini frig. Dreamy master suite with a Huge walk-in closet/room completely custom outfitted, gorgeous spa like marble bathroom with heated floor, dual vanities, additional vanity, towel tower, soaking tub and huge walk-in shower master suite coffee station with water and mini frig, fireplace with stone accent wall. Daylight finished walkout lower level with full bathroom. The home has upgraded lighting, a smart system already installed, is cable ready, has speakers installed and much, much more. No expense has been spared in constructing this special home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, Traditional
5 Full/2 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
Stone, Hardi Plank
Septic, Public Sewer
8,400 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Other, Natural Gas, Cable TV, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Media, Mud Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Marble, Other
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, A/C - Other
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs, Poured, Entrance Outside, Heated, Full
- Casement, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 3. Gas Burning, Insert, Stone, Marble, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Patio, Breezeway
- Lot Dimensions
- 260.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Level, Open, Landscaping, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price